Searching...
Thursday 21 March 2013

Bendy light wind! - ▒F▒A▒I▒Z▒A▒

I feel a soft breeze as it caresses my skin
I close my eyes and imagine your breath on my face,
A moment before in dreams our lips meet and it is contained,
As two hearts meet and truly touch for the first time.
We explored the sweetness of this first kiss
Breathing in the life’s breath
that only we can provide for one another...
edifying and mystifying at the same time...
Time stands still as a lifetime is lived in moments,
Feelings that in dreams you have always been here...
And yet, never been here at all.
The newness of this feeling flows over my heart
even as it is familiar to me
as though we have always been... together.
Sighing, I open my eyes... only to find
everything have vanished with the breeze.
 
Back to top!