Searching...
Thursday 20 June 2013

English Poetry | Best Poetry | English Love Shayari | Top English Shayari & Poetry


There is not a day you're not on my mind 
Dreams like you, is really hard to find 
My love for you will never ever fade 
With both feelings combined is how love is made 
Forever in my heart is where you will be 
Nobody else will have my heart's key 

Dreamed you once and got enchanted 
Dreamed you twice and lost my heart 
Never thought you could leave me breathless 
Yet the unforeseen did happen 
Leaving me mesmerized in a romantic bliss 

Trying to express my feelings 
Getting lost in dreams of a sweet kiss 
The only words slipping through my lips 
Are I love you, and I love you true... 

Of all things I ever desired 
I found you to be everything I wanted 
Before I could even realize 
You turned out to be the sunshine 
That brought in never-ending joy to my life 

You are my beacon of hope 
You are the one I fantasize about 
I don't know why I need you so bad 
The only reason I can give 
Is I love you, and I love you true.. 

Poet I am definitely not 
Yet I try to weave a verse 
My thoughts creating a ruckus 
Just to let you know 
That I love you, and I love you true..
 
Back to top!